Getting Started with
GETTING STARTED WITH TELEMEDICINE
As of mid-March, we have closed our office to the public and converted our patient appointments to telemedicine.
If you are an established patient, here are the things you need to do to get started:
- Schedule your appointment by leaving a voice mail for your provider at 512-371-9555, Option 3
or contacting the front office at 512-420-2224. Established patients may also contact the front office through our patient portal.
- Submit required forms on our secure, HIPAA-compliant patient portal:
- Telemedicine Practice Policies (portal login preferred, not required)
- Telemedicine Consent (portal login preferred, not required)
- Credit Card Authorization form (portal login required)
- Make Sure That Your Patient Portal Account Is Active:
- Check your email Inbox and Spam folders: we invite every patient who provides an email address to our patient portal.
- Contact our front office at (512) 420-2224 for assistance or to receive a new invitation.
- Our current telemedicine platform is Doxy.me. At your appointment time, please establish an online connection with your provider through the link on the Doxy.me Provider Links webpage.